This device adapts Dovetail Plates / "Arca-Swiss" style plates to Manfrotto RC2 Clamps.
Made from precision-machined Aircraft-grade Aluminum components
Camera L-Plates are among the most-used and essential gears in photography. Camera L-Plates, shaped like an "L," are tripod quick release plates on steroids. When the plate is fitted to a camera, it enables the camera to have 2 tripod plates - one enables the camera to be mounted on the tripod in landscape orientation, while the other one, enables the camera to be mounted in portrait orientation.
- Saves time from recomposing as you don't need to slant/flop your camera to get into portrait orientation
- Keeps load centered directly on top of your tripod's apex. Thus, maintaining best camera stability and vibration
- Provides additional strap lugs for attaching a hand strap or repositioned neck strap
- Provides another layer of protection for your camera
General Features (not all L-plates will have all these features):
- Dovetail Mounts fully compatible with "Arca Swiss" Style clamps
- Precision machine-milled from solid block of aircraft-grade anodized aluminum material (selected models)
- Lightweight yet durable
- Strap lug (selected models)
- Includes Captive screw and hex tool