Ferdinand Singh is a freelance photographer specializing in portraiture, still life, and macro photography. An excellent studio photographer, he also finds travel photography very satisfying as well as relaxing. Ferdie, as he is known by his associates has earned accolades not only nationally by winning some prestigious local competitions such as 2001-2002 Photoworld Manila Photographer of the Year but also international awards among others.
Before turning to photography, he dabbles in painting and graphics. His famous clientele includes politicians and other prominent people. He always strives to achieve perfection in whatever he does and aims to produce the best art that he could. For him, never stop to develop your creative skills because it is your essential tool in producing beautiful images.
- Digital Photographer Philippines, 2012 - Cover: "Speed Lights" (Contributor)
- "On Small Screen" - Manila Chronicle
- Smithsonian Magazine, 3rd Annual Photo Contest 2005, USA - Finalist
- Food and Agriculture Organization of United Nation World Photography Contest 2008 - 3rd Prize
- Ritz Camera USA Annual Photo Contest 2002 Nature - 1st Prize
- Ritz Camera USA Annual Photo Contest 2003 Nature - 1st Prize
- Ritz Camera USA Annual Photo Contest 2004 Digital Art - 1st Prize
- Ritz Camera USA Annual Photo Contest 2005 Nature - 3rd Prize
- 1st Philippine Airline Photo Contest 2007 - Finalist
- First Life Insurance Photo Contest 2003 - 2nd Prize
- Thunderbird Resort Photo Contest 2010 - 5th Prize
- Perfumeria Española Baby Portrat Photo Contest 1999 - 3rd Prize
- Pintakasi Photo Contest 2008 - 3rd Prize