Noel Guevara is an adventure, conservation, and wildlife photographer/director based in Manila, Philippines. His experience in producing content and creating visual stories spans more than 18 years, starting with the founding of his design firm, Burnwater Design Studios in 1998 to more recently, directing TVCs and online videos. Currently, Noel has diverted much of his efforts to marine conservation, his advocacy for many years.
Noel covers the Asia-Pacific region, collaborating with the world's top conservation groups and NGOs such as Greenpeace International, WWF, and The Coral Triangle Initiative while providing visual content and articles for magazines and publications.
He is a Nikon Philippines photographer and an ambassador for Columbia Sportswear and 22degrees neoprene ocean jackets.
- "Underwater Movement - Photographer of the Week: Noel Guevara" (Manila Bulletin, May 14, 2019)
- "Student of the Sea: Lessons from a conservation and wildlife photographer" (Manila Bulletin, March 5, 2019)
- "A Filipino lensman captures majestic polar bears - before they're gone" (Philippine Daily Inquirer, January 6, 2019)
- Dive Photo Guide Photographer of the Week: Noel Guevara (www.divephotoguide.com, October 6, 2016)
- Sony World Photography Awards
- DEEP Indonesia
- One Eyeland
- Scuba Diving Magazine
- Cathay Pacific: Discovery
- Manila Bulletin
- Philippine Daily Inquirer
- Scuba Diver Korea
Website: Noel Guevarra