Brian Lim is an entrepreneur with a multi-disciplined background in photography, cinematography, graphic design, communications, and marketing. His passion for photography and cinematography started in college where he majored in Communication Arts, Major in Film and Marketing. A scholar of Kodak International Cinematography program and a multi-awardee of the prestigious Gawad CCP Para sa Alternatibong Pelikula and Video. He was also a contributing writer for Manila Chronicle. His weekly column, “On Small Screen” reviewed international motion picture films.
Today, he manages a distribution company where he is responsible in bringing some of the world's top brands to the country. He continues to pursue his passion in photography whenever he travels.
- Digital Photographer Philippines, 2012 - Cover: "Speed Lights" (Contributor)
- "On Small Screen" - Manila Chronicle
- IdN (International Designers Network) Finalist and Awardee
- VIDA (Director & Cinematography) Winner, 1993 Gawad CCP Video Feature
- UBO (Producer) Winner, 1993 Gawad CCP Experimental Film, Entry to Hong Kong International Film Festival, HIFF (Hawaii International Film Festival)