Modular L-Plate Fuji X-T1
Modular Custom L-Plate for Fuji XT1
Camera L-Plates are among the most-used and essential gears in photography. Camera L-Plates, shaped like an "L," are tripod quick release plates on steroids. When the plate is fitted to a camera, it enables the camera to have 2 tripod plates - one enables the camera to be mounted on the tripod in landscape orientation, while the other one, enables the camera to be mounted in portrait orientation.
Modular L-Plates are made from either 2 or 3 components: custome base plate, custom vertical plate, and sometimes, a custom hand grip. This modular design offers the photographer the flexibility to pick and choose which components suitable for the occasion - a slimmer profile for travel to a full L-plate device for serious photographic assignments.
- Saves time from recomposing as you don't need to slant/flop your camera to get into portrait orientation
- Keeps load centered directly on top of your tripod's apex. Thus, maintaining best camera stability and vibration
- Provides another layer of protection for your camera
- Dovetail Mounts fully compatible with "Arca Swiss" Style clamps
- Precision machine-milled from solid block of aircraft-grade anodized aluminum material
- Lightweight yet durable.
- Custom-fit to the countour of the bottom of the camera to provide a solid, anti-twist design
- Modular components: custom base plate, custom vertical plate
- Allow access to battery and port compartments
- Includes Captive screw and hex tools
- 13.9 x 4.9 x 6.9 cm
- 82 g