Peak Anchor Links
Got a camera neck strap that you absolutely love? The all-new Anchor Links will make it even better. Anchor Links are quick-connectors that can be placed on the ends of any standard/OEM camera neck strap, giving it super-fast, ultra secure quick-connection capability. Place the low-profile Anchors on the strap loops of your camera, binoculars, or other devices. Features all-new hardware that's been slimmed down for better performance in a smaller package.
UPGRADE ANY CAMERA STRAP
Works with any standard camera strap with ends up to 12mm wide, from your brand new OEM strap to your Dad's vintage leather strap he used in college.
Holds 200lbs (90kg) each.
SLIMMER ANCHOR LINKS
Anchor housing hardware is 25% slimmer than previous generation.
Angled shape enable effortless 1-handed connection.
SUPER FAST, SUPER TINY
POP-IN, POP-OUT ACTION
Want a strap? Pop it in. Don't? Pop it out. No more fussing with annoying traditional strap attachments. Extra Anchors mean you can enjoy this convenience with more camera and devices.
The lightweight thermoplastic over-molded Anchor discs are smaller than a penny and will never scratch your camera body. They are tiny in comparison to other strap quick-connection systems that use nylon buckles.
SECURE & VERSATILE
Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo. Anchors each hold over 200lbs (90kg) and feature extreme abrasion resistance.
COMPATIBLE WITH PD GEAR
Anchors work with all Peak Design straps, pouches, and even the key tethers on our bags. Anchors can also attach to any Peak Design tripod plate.
- What's in the Box: 4 Anchors (4th generation, Dyneema® cords), 2 Anchor Housings
- SKU: AL-4
- Anchor Connectors Materials: Glass-reinforced nylon Links with stainless steel springs, 2-layer anti-abrasion woven thermoplastic Anchor cord, thermoplastic Anchor over-molding
- Anchor Link Materials: 2 layer anti-abrasion woven thermoplastic cord, thermoplastic over-molding
- Weight as packed: 48g (1.7 oz), Unpacked: 30g (1.1 oz)
- Anchor size: Anchor head diameter is 17mm (.67")
- Anchor loop length: 43mm (1.7")
- Strength rating: Anti-abrasion thermoplastic corded Anchors can withstand over 200lbs (90kg), making Anchor safe for us with the largest of professional cameras.
- Warranty: Lifetime