Peak Pro Drive Screw
Click Image for Gallery
Attach any Peak Design strap directly to the tripod mount on your camera without using a Peak Design quick-release plate. PROdrive Screw also works with other sling-style straps like those made by Black Rapid. Load-bearing D-ring folds flat when not in use.
- Indexing & flat-folding - When not in use, the PROdrive D-ring folds flat against your camera base. When using, pull the D-ring out and it will stay in the open position.
- Rubber non-twist pad - The round non-twist pad and hex-drive (4mm wrench included) allows you to torque the PROdrive screw securely against your camera body in a way that resists backing out over time.
- Extra-wide load bearing axle - Hang any camera/lens/accessory combination securely from the PROdrive screw.
- SKU: PDS-2
- Material: Turned carbon steel with black oxide finish, stainless spring, stamped carbon steel d-ring, and Rubber pad
- Weight as packed: 1 oz
- Dimensions as packed: 5.5 in (14.0 cm) x 4 in (10.2 cm) x 0.75 in (1.9 cm)
- Warranty: Lifetime
|Color / Scheme||Black|