General product warranty statements
- All new products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty, unless stated otherwise
- OBU (out-of-box) and discontinued products may be sold without warranty as expressly stated in their product description. As such, these products are sold "as-is, where-is" and the customer bears the right to inspect the goods before any purchase. Once the purchase is made and item picked up or delivered, the item is considered sold, client releases all liabilities of EchoPhoto for any warranty claim
- Warranty covers for functioning parts that may have defects due to manufacturing. Warranty does not cover cosmetic wear that does not affect the safety or function of the product
- Warranty does not cover for theft or loss
- Replacements for warranty claims may be from our stock of open-boxed, gently-used or refurbished items. All warranty replacements are quality-checked and certified to be clean and fully functioning, and come with the same limited lifetime warranty as the original purchase
- EchoPhoto reserves full rights to decline warranty as it sees fit based on the specific case/situation
Limited lifetime warranty statement for Peak Design products
- All foregoing statements under the "general product warranty statements" apply
- Only products with verified local purchase are eligible
- Current market-relevant products are all covered by the warranty. At the prerogative of Peak Design head/regional office, claims for discontinued or legacy products may or may not be warranted
- Products with batch code sticker affixed and label in-tact, and/or code affixed on foil stickers found on our smaller goods (straps, clips, accessories)
- Since all our warranty claims are sent overseas for evaluation and approval, please email us to know more about the details for proper filling of your claim
The warranty is valid only at EchoPhoto. Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than EchoPhoto will void this warranty.
EchoPhoto disclaims any liability for consequential or incidental damages, for breach of written or implied warranty of an item, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Our warranty is valid only in the Philippines. For additional information on how to obtain warranty service, please contact us.